Tuesday, August 21, 2012

80 Days

Why yes, I am they type of DORK who tracks her birthday!

Today while looking over my new day planner I realized that there is only a little over 3 months until my birthday and as i haven't worked out in three months my plan to be 150 by my birthday might have failed.......But then I deiced why does it have to fail, I have 3 months, there is no reason, with losing 2 lbs a week I can not make my goal.

Today during nap, I worked out and after my work out I joined another walk, The Heart Walk on Nov 10th in DC. Figured since I was too late on the color run, its better to do something than nothing, and registration was FREE! Can't beat that, and I'll be walking with my Thirty One crew, that will be lots and lots of fun, and hubby is even going to join (bc I'm making him and it's on my birthday weekend! HA!)

As my scale has been broken for some time I have no clue where I'm starting at, except for about a month ago I had my annual checkup with my midwife and I weighted 168; so we'll start there!

Wouldn't it be totally awesome if I lost that 25lbs oh dude I'd be 143, and that hasn't happened since senior year of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment