Saturday, May 4, 2013

Missing you

I need to constantly remind myself that we are not of this world and that my pain of missing you is only temporary. You are no longer suffering from anything, you are not in pain fron cancer or the treatment, your not worried about money or the judgment of others, or any of those petty things we think matter here on earth. You are in the presence of the one true King and I will sing his praises and be envious until the day He brings me home. Until the day you meet me at the gates of heaven with all the believers who have gone before me.

I hope you know how much you mean to me. I do not know what I will do without you. On this journey of motherhood without out you makes it so much harder. And harder still it is for me to be present here with them and not in the past or looking towards the future.

You will always be apart of me as you are the one who raised me and as I raise my kids I hear you in me everyday. I miss the pysiycallity of it all. I miss the reassurance you used to always give me that I am a good mom, without you here, with this pain inside me its hard to see what a good mother I really am.

I am missing you terribly!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 JUST PEACHY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment