Monday, November 21, 2011

So I finally got my Pink & Brown tutu finished for LK and i made it shorter this time and she seems to love this one more, Prob bc she still half crawling and can actually get around in this one lol. Well today at nap time I started my pink demi tutu but am only half way through because I ran out of tulle; but i will be hitting up the hobby lobby before the gym tomorrow :~) WIN!

While I was cutting tulle today I had about 10 ideas on tutu's man I cant wait to do them. I'm really excited about making Disney princess inspired tutu's one idea I have it all tulle & ribbon and the other idea is with tulle and fabric and will require sowing {screeches in fear} but I do I have my grandmothers singer sowing desk so I'm hoping I will be able to pull it off, but def gonna start with a pillow first!
My Tutu Princess


My latest finished tutu
Pink & Brown Demi Tutu~Top View


Front View
Pink & Brown Demi Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment