Friday, November 18, 2011

TuTu MaDnEsS!

So of course, probably like most women, I love tutu's for myself, for my babies, for all little girls everywhere. When we where in Walt Disney World I saw these 3 20's something ladies and they had over their shorts these awesome, Belle, Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty Tutus!! I freaking loved it! I would so so wear one of those (and yes I will be dressing up my kids one day when their older on a trip to WDW) Well whenever I've seen them in the store they run between $25-50, I just cant spend that on a tutu, for the first time ever I spent that much on a bra {blog for another day} So I talked to my MIL who can sow and she told me tutu's are extremely easy to make, with a sowing machine & without. So I googled it and...


VOILA!!!


Neon Pink & Neon Green Bi-Color Tutu


Neon Green & Purple w Pink Bow

Brown & Neon Pink

brown & neon pink single
I can now make these totally awesome tutu's that I am loving every min of making, kinda like my love for cooking. Lets see where this goes, I usually don't last long with "hobbies". We shall see :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment