Monday, November 28, 2011

Stupid me!!

So I'm just going to be mad at my self for a min....

On our family's first trip to Walt Disney World, not only did I lose my most precious baby item, my peanut shell, I have now lost my pictures on Disney's photo pass, i made a photo book that i was waiting on one stinking picture before I ordered it, obviously it was not a photo taken by Disney on the photo pass, and now it has expired and is totally gone FOREVER!! Here's why I'm mad, my dumbass totally forgot that the photo pass pictures taken by disney are EXTRA! (DUH DERZ! Me of all people knowing as much as I do about disney loving their corporate side(I call it the Pirate side) and the Magical side of disney UGH!) So all the pictures of us in front of Cinderella's caste, with a few characters, at Hollywood studio's and epcot are GONE and I of course did not always remember my camera or didn't give it to the photopass guy to take 2 shots, which you can do and I plan on doing when we go again in June. It just totally sucks bc I really wanted to have a book of our first visit to disney, yes the kids won't remember it, but I will and I really wanted a photo album to show it off in, especially since i didn't have a lot of the pictures that where in it. Well hubs will be happy nonetheless, said book cost $70 bucks or for $150 you can buy a cd of the photos or buy pictures individually for $15....Like I said Pirate's...but Diseny will always be close to my heart in the core of my soul, right below God & Jesus. One day....one day...I will be a "cast member"

No comments:

Post a Comment