Wednesday, March 21, 2012

today was a good day

Thank god, today for the most part was a good day. Yet another successful day with a weaned LK; I got laundry done and put away; kitchen cleaned AND made it to resist a ball class despite a few mishaps with LK and all the drinks ready for our Gym trip {and I was only 15 min late}

Then we spent the day at a really beautiful park with a HUGE playground, talk about cardio, keeping track of a 3 yr old and an 18m old, but man did the kids have a BLAST!! I need to find something like that close to my house along with a jogging track thats not so hilly :~) I'm also on my fourth bottle of water, that's only 80 oz for the day but Hey I figure its a start its better than nothing and WAAAYYY better than soda.

Now I just need to keep this up and not fall into my normal habits of doing great for a month and then nothing for a week or so.  Wish me luck! going to try and blog every day till race day. Race for HOPE - DC - TEAM JUST PEACHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment