Friday, March 23, 2012

Yesterday was another good day in this getting healthy journey. Did my 20min zumba abs video, did Jillian Michal's Standing Abs routine - all 3 sets I might add!
Ate pretty well too and did a lot of cleaning and laundry which is a good cal burn too :~)

Only drank about about 60oz of water. Still missing about 100oz; just have to keep it up and hopefully I will reach my goal and keep it.

Didn't get to run/jog/walk like I wanted to but that has a lot to do w no sidewalks in my area and only know of the jogging tracks at school. I am going to look into racks and rec to see if there is any parks w jogging tracks around me, Hopefully I will find one. Would love to go running everyday; especially with the race right around the corner I am seriously lacking in my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment