Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Work Ouuuutttt :~)

I have seriously got to get with it, I FINALLY got to 168, which is a big deal for me to get under 170, it just never seems to happen, and then BAM I miss the gym, tiff's class, core class, everything! Missed a whole week at the gym, didn't do anything at home other than walk ~FINALLY FOUND A DOUBLE JOGGING STROLLER!!! YAY!! Might I say it's quite terrifying to go running w 65lbs of children pulling you. So we just walked.

 And i didn't even walk everyday like I have been saying I would. UGH!

Back to 172 I go :( But no worries, I will once again get back into the groove. Only 46 days left till the Race for Hope in DC Race for HOPE - DC - TEAM JUST PEACHY I know I will be doing more. Last night I did zumba w my bestie A and then we jogged for 20min on the treadmill. So nice to have a workout buddy. I am going to possibly do Zumba again tonight but I am defiantly going to tiff's class today! I need to it's been too long and she's freaking the greatest, reminds me so much of my person trainer Joe Buabeng, the BEST personal trainer in the WORLD!!!

I had given my self a challenge to lose 5% of my body weight by race day, which isn't much when I started only 8lbs. Well I'm also really slacking on my water so I'm going to add another challenge and do the water challenge, basically it's 10oz of water per 10lbs of body weight. So basically drink your weight in water, it works great, the one week I just upped my water to 150oz a day I lost 5lbs and felt great. I need to get back on that again; Hopefully double challenging my self, race day being almost a month away, I def need to kick things up into gear. And hopefully going to keep it here for the world to see :~)

Now time for some oatmeal for breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment