Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mama

I just want to walk in the back door of her office & go to lunch;
I just want to have girl days & shopping trips;
I just want her to show off her grandbabies to anyone and everyone who will listen;
I just want to go to Rehoboth walking the boardwalk and eating at cassapolas;
I just want to go see The Phanotom one last time;
I just want my therete buddy;
I just want her to be us at Disney world;
I just want to be able to go all the places we said we would;
I just want her to hold me & tell me she loves me & that everything will be ok;
I just want her to lead me out of this black hole;
I just want her to fix everything like she always did;
I just wanna hear "Hello my daughter" & "I love you my daughter"
I just want my mama back!
I will never understand why God takes the best so soon but I guess if I where God I'd wanna be surroded by the best too;
I can't believe it's been 6 months my heart breaks a little more each day. I don't know how I'm suppose to do this with out her; I miss & love you soo much mama!! Always and Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment