Monday, August 22, 2011

Comic Con

I finally went to my first Comic con and it was SO effin awesome!! I loved it! We only went sunday and had a totally great time. My two besties where there and like i said it was rad. Unfortunately we got there late so I didn't see the Stan Lee q & a but it was still awesome to finally check it out. Got 4 pieces from Billy Tucci and he SIGNED THEM!! :~D Super excited about that. They are going to be in our basement once it's finished gonna frame them and everything they are sooo beautiful! I totally love them!

totally have to admit to having a nerd moment, There where two zombies from resident evil and I saw them a little part of me was like holy crap what if the bite me lol i mean they where that good. It was so awesome!!! Their eyes where whited out and they where just really good zombies lol I didn't even ask them for a picture in case on some off chance they where actually zombies lol Hopefully next year i can dress up like Poison Ivy {always been one of my goals for halloween too}

No comments:

Post a Comment