Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yay for Home made baby food!!

So I've been making my own baby food since lil dude was ready to eat solids and I love it. {only issue is I purchase food mills and processors that don't seem to quite stand the test of time but  I digress} Well tonight I made couscous for dinner and lil karen is going crazy wanting some couscous so I got to get her some and remember that I pureed a peach last night and put too much liquid in it so it was runnier that I would have liked so I pour half of it over LK's couscous and she LOVED it, I mean i can never really feed her fast enough and tonight was no different.

So I guess the long and the short of it is Mama 1 - Factory made baby food 0 lol! #winning!!

Side note: Thinking of getting the baby bullet; anyone know if it does what it says it does? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment